Thursday, January 31, 2013

#27 My Favorites for January...

Every month, at the end of the month, I will share a couple of my FAVORITE things that I've encountered throughout that month.  They will not necessarily be about health and fitness but it will be anything that I feel might be a help or encouragement to you.  Just something fun that I want to add to my blog every month.

The first thing that I want to share is something that I have started this month to help me save money throughout the year.  Here it is:
 






So I went to one of my local banks that offer Christmas Club Accounts.  At this bank you could start a Christmas Account with just $1.  You can deposit money at any time.  The good thing I like about it is -- you cannot withdraw any money.  If you do, the account is immediately closed.  If you follow the above chart, in October they will mail you your check way ahead of time for Christmas shopping.  I'm on week five ($15 deposited) so by week 43, in October, they will be mailing me $947 + interest (more or less depending on how you follow the chart above).  That's a boat load of Christmas money or "WHATEVER" money!

My second favorite things that I would like to share this month is a video that was yet so simple and so powerful at the same time.  I hope you enjoy it and that you will enjoy this new addition to the blog.  Have a wonderful weekend!!!
Check it out (click on the link under the picture):
 


Until next time...

Please leave a comment on the left.  Thanks for visiting.

No comments: