Saturday, May 17, 2014

#91 Eve of the 5K/10K & Happy Birthday



Well today is the eve (Friday, May 16th) of the Ferguson Twilight Run Walk.  This is my second time participating in this race and the first time I participated in it with a girlfriend.  I will be alone this time and it looks like the weather is going to be beautiful.

I am going to enjoy this walk/run.  I look forward to being in a crowd of like-minded people who enjoy the great outdoors.  I look forward to just enjoying the day by enjoying the scenery of beautiful Ferguson, MO.  I don't go into this as a "RACE" -- I go in with the mindset of "FUN."




Now beyond that -- today is my first born's birthday.  He turned 17 today.  Happy birthday Adrian!!!!

He had a great time and I'm enjoying seeing how the Lord is shaping him into the young man that he is.

Until next time...
 
 
Please leave a comment below. Thanks for visiting.

No comments: