Thursday, July 31, 2014

#94 I'm Back -- and Refreshed!

Hey all, 



I've missed posting to this blog on Friday's but I'm so glad I took off for awhile.  I realize something that I always knew but rarely take advantage of  -- when you get yourself revitalized -- then you can be better for yourself and others.  So I'm back refreshed and rejuvenated in hopes to continue to encourage others.  I want to say -- GOD IS SO GOOD!  He helps us in so many ways -- we have no idea -- all the things that He is working out for our good in the spiritual realm.  I know I just lost about a third of you -- but hear me out...

I have watched God answer prayer that ONLY He could do.  Open doors that only He could open.  I remember posting in my blog post entitled "My Annual Review" (Check it out by pressing this link) http://yo-yoeatingnomore.blogspot.com/2014/01/my-annual-review-for-2013.html about my testimony of leaving my church of 13 years to find another church home.  That was in May of last year.  I can happily report that God has truly blessed me and my family.  My oldest son has done a complete 360 and is serving the Lord in a way that I did not see coming.  He's playing the drums as well at our new church and just has really found his place there.  This is a work that only God could have done. 



I also mentioned in that same blog post that I was thinking about joining a gym.  BAM -- I'm on it!  I've been a member now of Gold's Gym since January of this year and I absolutely love it.  Yes I'm still going (not like those who start at the beginning of the year and slowly stop going) -- I plan on getting my FULL moneys worth.  I would have never thought I would love YOGA -- but I go to Yoga twice a week, cycle once a week, step and abs class once a week and so much more.  I talked about "ME TIME" and I've found it at my gym.  Go figure!  I love it!



I took a weekend by myself and spent it at the Hilton Garden Inn.  There I spent time with the Lord and was able to go away for a minute and get out of the four walls I'm in all the time (my home).  I think this is very important when you home school and your job and life takes place at home.  It was especially important for me this year since we did not go on a family vacation.  My weekend was spent enjoying Jesus and just chillin!  I brought my candles and favorite bubble bath and soaked the night away!  The next day I took a lovely stroll on the Chesterfield Valley Levee Trail.


All in all I had a wonderful time away and I'm glad I took the time off.  I'm looking forward to sharing with you all the things that the Lord is doing and sharing with me.  Thanks for coming back and sharing in my journey of health and all the other things I share!  God bless you.

Until next time...

Please leave a comment below. Thanks for visiting.

No comments: