Little Bathroom Humor: In looking at this -- I think of the old song "If it Don't Fit Don't Force It Just Relax and Let it Go."
It shouldn't be like this -- EVER!!!!
- Take natural products for your bowel cleanse -- nothing with psyllium or anything that causes cramping.
- Stop eating processed foods. Eat lots of whole foods that will keep your engines hummin.
- Find the right amount of Aloe Vera juice for you and drink the Whole Leaf type, Fresh Pressed. It's organic, no preservatives and not from concentrate.
The Bowel Cleanse reads like this:
- Colon Cleansing Herbs
- Organic Fiber Blend
- Naturally Hydrates the Bowel
- Eliminates Waste & Toxins
- Non-Cramping Formula
- No Senna
- No Cascara Sagrada
I purchased the powder form (which is a 30 day Supply). They also sell it in the pill form just in case you don't want to drink it. It was under $20. After one day -- my bowls were moving and grooving. No cramping, no pushing and straining -- It slipped out so easily I had to look -- "Did anything fall out -- yep, there it is." It was not like diarrhea either -- just nice and smooth. Talking about exciting. Breakthrough!!!!