- Just about every book that you read talks about a DIET telling you what you can eat and what you should stop eating -- not this one. This is truly a lifestyle way of eating. Nothing is forbidden -- you are allowed a free day once a week.
- I've never liked counting calories -- this one does not suggest you do that.
- I've always believed in eating a balanced meal of protein, carbohydrates and fats. I don't believe in eating in a way that excludes one food or another -- like no carbs, low-carbs, no proteins or no fats (that fats make you fat nonsense). I wanted a lifestyle way of eating and this book fits the bill -- just a common sense way of living and eating that you can incorporate EASILY anywhere and at anytime.
- Love the simple approach of working out 3 times a week with weights -- (not for 2 hours, not for 1 hour -- but only 40-45 min. on those days). We think that we have to be in the gym for hours in order to feel like we have done something -- not so. Also on the other 3 days you perform a cardio workout for just 20 minutes on each of those days. Who can't do that?
- Love the before and after pictures and stories. They are so inspiring.
Until next time...
Please leave a comment on the left or below. Thanks for visiting.