Once such person is Brown Vegan You can check her out at this link: Brown Vegan's Website.
Here's the recipe if you are interested:
- 1 large head of cauliflower, broken into bite sized pieces
- ½ cup rice or all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup hot sauce
- 1 tbsp vegan margarine, melted (Earth Balance is a good butter)
In a large bowl, mix together flour, salt, garlic powder and water.
Mix in cauliflower, being sure that all the pieces are coated.
Place cauliflower on a baking sheet in a single layer (use parchment paper or oil to prevent it from sticking).
Roast in the oven for 15 minutes.
In a small bowl, mix together the hot sauce and margarine.
Transfer the cauliflower to a large bowl.
Pour on the sauce, being sure to coat all the cauliflower pieces.
Place the cauliflower back on the baking sheet and roast for 18-25 more minutes.
Let it cool for 10 minutes and serve with vegan ranch dressing.
Another person whom I've enjoyed on-line for her Vegan food is Jill with Simple Daily Recipes:
- BBQ Lentils and Baked Potato Wedges
- Lentil Tacos
- Italian Lentil Meatballs (had this on the list the same week but didn't cook it -- the family were a little burnt out with Lentils at that point) but I can't wait to try it...
Until next time...
Please leave a comment below. Thanks for visiting.