Thursday, September 18, 2014

#100 Are You Looking For Peace & To Quiet Your Spirit?

Back in November, 2012 I featured books that encouraged me for a healthy lifestyle.  You can check out that post here:  My Books Post  One of those books was written by a women named Jackie Trottmann.  At the time, I did not know her and I read her book over and over and thoroughly enjoyed it.  It was called "The Freedom to Eat."  I read the back of the book and found out that she resides in my hometown of MO.  WOW that was different!  I quickly emailed her letting her know how much I enjoyed her book.  Fast forward 2014 -- we are now good friends and we encourage each other regularly.




I wanted people to listen to her testimony on the Be Empowered Show and how she found calmness and a quietness to her spirit.  This is a very encouraging interview but one not to miss if you are looking for that in your life.  Jackie's Interview & Testimony.

She also has a meditation cd that will help you to become still and clear the clutter from your mind.  Her meditation cd is Christ centered -- no spooky chatter that you're not sure of what your saying -- she uses the scripture "Be still and know that I am God. (Psalms 46:10.)"  You can also find her website entitled Guided Christian Meditation with everything from her blog and other information here:  Jackie's Website.

You can find her cd here:  Jackie's Meditation CD.

Jackie's updated book "The Freedom to Eat" is in the eyes of many publishers at this time.  So when that time comes, I will definitely be getting my copy and I will let you know how to get yours.

Until next time...

Please leave a comment below. Thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

Kendra Holliday said...

Nice to meet you at the yoga potluck the other day! This is a great post - so nice to have inspiring people locally. And I love books!

Renee barry said...

Nice meeting you as well Kendra. Thanks for visiting my blog. I look forward to checking yours out in the near future. Check back often as I put out new blog post every Friday. God bless.