Thursday, November 20, 2014

#108 Free Exercises & Two Other Cool Sites

Back in January 2013, I passed along an exercising website called
Fitness Blender that I found on YouTube when I purchased my Kettlebell set for my birthday.

Loads of free videos




Lots of people found it helpful and I wanted to also pass along other
YouTubers who have been helpful for more then just exercise.
How Jen Does It

This YouTuber has so much to share with others from her Aldi Hauls, Trader Joe's Hauls and so much more.  What I like about her is that she is consistent.  Consistency is very key for me.  When I find people who are consistent in what they do -- I like following them.  If they are sporadic and haven't put out a YouTube video in years then it's hard to follow those types of people.    Check out her channel How Jen Does It

On my channel, you will find organizing and cleaning tips, recipes, menu planning ideas, grocery hauls, huge Trader Joe's hauls, Trader Joe's product reviews, tips for saving time and money, beauty product and clothing hauls, OOTD, and tips for staying fit and eating healthy.

At Home with Nikki



Another one of my favorite YouTubers is At Home with Nikki.  Interior decorating is this women's specialty -- on a budget.  She knows how to turn an old piece of furniture into a work of art.  In my humble opinion, she has fantastic taste.  She needs to have her own decorating show.  Check out her channel At Home With Nikki:

I am passionate about my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, my family and my home. I love all things dealing with home organization, interior decorating, crafts and cooking. On my channel you will find tons of tips to help you around your home. I hope you will take time to enjoy my channel and all that I love to share.

These are just a few of my favorites that I hope you will check out.  They have been an inspiration to me on-line and I'm thrilled to share them with you.

Until next time...

I hope you enjoyed this Friday's blog -- Yo-Yo Eating No More and So Much More. If you did, share it!