Thursday, July 30, 2015

#133 August - No Electronics Month

My family and I are going on a sabbatical of sorts putting down all things electronic. That means no TV, radio, computer games, computer (exception for work purposes) in order to recharge our batteries. I don't know about your family but these things have a tendency to divide and separate and God wants us to put it down and reconnect. So that's what we are going to do. So far so good. We are spending more time together instead of everybody off into their own thing.   The goal is not to return to normal after this month is over!!!

I just thought I would pop on here and let you know why I'm not blogging.

Will see ya in September!!!!!
Please leave a comment below. Thanks for visiting.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey my friend! An electronic DETOX... Hmmm, that's a great idea! We are scaling back ourselves beginning Monday, in preparation for getting our minds and hearts back in school-mode. Thanks for sharing this wonderful idea. Jo

Unknown said...

Hello Renee,hope to find all doing well! Your site is awesome and always very informative! Such great ideas...Be blessed!.....KEEPING GOD FIRST IN EVERY THING YOU DO!! TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!

Renee barry said...

Alice thanks for your continued time in reading the blog. It's nice to know that there are others reading what I'm writing. It can seem pretty lonely sometimes -- is there anyone out there reading this (lol) but you always encourage me to keep on keepin on. God bless you.