Thursday, December 27, 2012

#22 Yes, I Indulged, but It's Back To Business!

I pray you and your family had a Merry Christmas.  Christmas is a special time to say Happy Birthday to Jesus and to thank Him for the many things that He has "gifted" us with.  Here are some pictures of our wonderful time. 

The Annual Gingerbread Bake!



My boys are now 14 and 15 but they have been making cookies since they were really little -- check out the Pull-Ups!  LOL!!!!




The Artist had to Get Crafty!!!








Gotta Love It!




The Family Wanted Fried Chicken and Macaroni.  Something we don't have often, so we did it up!!!  Fried Chicken Thighs!


Fried Chicken Breast

I also made chocolate chips for a neighbor, and I had some extra for myself and my dear hubby --
I practically ate this entire tray!!!

Rotating Tree.  We had a wonderful time!

OK, Back to Business ... Say "NO" to the "Big" Gyms...

Alright, you've seen them -- they have already started the gym membership ads on TV.  If your not into crowds and you would prefer to work at home, I recommend Pavla below:





Click on the link above and find out how you can have a perfect lean body working out just 30 minutes every day for FREE! 

Otherwise, if you are looking for a place to go that is for women only, great atmosphere and a place where you will get a good workout, I would recommend:
Whatever you do -- just know -- you can do it!  I will be here cheering you on.  FOR HEALTH, FOR LIFE!!!


Update on the green smoothies:
These Are My Ingredients
I am no longer trying to drink all 300 something varieties from the Green Smoothie Book.  What I am doing is having a green smoothie everyday.  My husband concocted one that he calls -- The Barry (Berries) Smoothie.  It consist of:
  1. Frozen berries (frozen section @ Coscos)
  2. One apple (he uses one banana)
  3. Handful pineapples (I use this only)
  4. Handful of Spinach
  5. 2 tablespoons of Chia Seeds
  6. 1 tablespoon of Flax Seeds
  7. Extra strawberries
  8. Water
Blend those ingredients in your blender and WA-LA, there you have a wonderful tasty green smoothie..

Until next time...

Please leave a comment on the left.  Thanks for visiting.

No comments: