Thursday, August 15, 2013

#56 I'm A Guest On the Fit 4 Life Radio Show This Month

In celebration of my one year anniversary I thought I would have a facelift on my blog.  I've changed the jellybean background to a healthier version -- "Veggies."  I love the outcome!!!

Another exciting development is that I will be a guest on the Fit4Life Radio show.



Fit4Life's purpose is to showcase women who were once living unhealthy lives and who are now on the Fit Track.  The host of Fit4Life is Carol J. Dunlop.  She is a fitness professional, author, radio host, and speaker.  She also works alongside radio host Lee Haney (8x Mr. Olympian).

Carol Dunlop & Lee Haney


I contacted Carol Dunlop after listening to a gazillion of her podcasts while on my road trip vacation.  I sent her an email telling her how much I enjoyed listening to her encourage others on their journey to health and wellness.  She in-turn contacted me after checking out my blog and asked if I would be a part of the broadcast by sharing my story.  Of course I jumped at the chance, so I will be sharing my blog and how I am no longer a yo-yo eater.  Sweet!

If you are interested in checking out the show live -- you can check it out at this link:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/fit4life/2013/08/20/living-diet-free.  It will be August 20, 2013 @ 12:00pm Central Standard Time.  You can call in and interact live.  Carol's website is www.optimumbodysculpting.com.

Once again I thank the Lord for this opportunity and I look forward to sharing with others that they too can make a difference with their one body the Lord has given them -- for the better.

Until next time...


Please leave a comment on the left.  Thanks for visiting.