Thursday, July 18, 2013

#52 T.I.S. stands for Thoughts, Ideas and Suggestions

Today's blog post is the - "So Much More" from my title Yo-Yo Eating No More and So Much More...


T.I.S. stands for...
Thoughts, Ideas and Suggestions
While on my vacation road trip, I listened to an audio CD that talked about Thoughts, Ideas and Suggestions.
What this all means is this...The enemy, Satan, the Devil -- he can not come after us in any way but in these manners -- in our thoughts, by putting ideas in our head and offering suggestions.
Have you ever thought these THOUGHTS "I'll never be able to loose this weight!" or "I can't do IT!!"


Our thought life, in my opinion, is one of the very reasons why lots of people are depressed, sickly, perverted, obese and so many other adjectives.  We allow ourselves to believe the thoughts, ideas and suggestions that the enemy throws our way. 

You don't hear too many people walking around saying "I feel great today -- what we do hear is -- "Boy am I tired."  Or you don't hear, "Today is going to be a great day" -- we hear "I can't wait till this day is over."  Why is that?   Our thought life controls how we feel.  The next thing you know -- that thought is coming out of our mouth.

I believe that is because we, we've all been there, don't renew our minds daily -- we start our day off with things like the 6am news -- which starts our mind off with depressing news at the start of our day -- instead we should start it off with the word of God that says -- "This is the day the Lord has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it."  (Psalms 118:24).  That just feels great typing those words even!  Before our feet hits the floor our minds and thoughts should be "Thank you Lord for another day."  Someone said "Oh -- here we go again with that positive thinking stuff."  What would you rather have "Positive thinking stuff" or "Negative thinking stuff."  Yes -- I believe in positive thinking -- the Word of God is positive thinking and it brings life!

"Go ahead and end your life..."  You know this statement is nothing but a suggestion that would only come from the pit of hell -- but so many people are falling prey to this suggestion.

BELIEVE THIS...


Today is a good day to change your thought life, allow the right suggestions to enter into your mind and come out of this day with great IDEAS and SPEAK THEM!!!

SAY...
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me...(Philippians 4:13)
I am more then a conqueror...(Romans 8:37)
I am the head and not the tail...(Deuteronomy 28:13)
Greater is He that is in me then he that is in the world...(1 John 4:4)

Oh there are so many precious promises that we can CHOOSE to chew on rather then stewing on all the thoughts, ideas and suggestions the enemy throws our way.  Yes it is a choice -- I pray you choose to dwell on things that will build you up!

Finally, my friends, keep your minds on whatever is true, pure, right, holy, friendly, and proper.  Don't ever stop thinking about what is truly worthwhile and worthy of praise.  (Philippians 4:8)

Until next time.

Please leave a comment on the left.  Thanks for visiting.