Thursday, September 27, 2012

#9 Is Your "But" In the Way???

OK, let's get real!  Are you the type of person who always says, "I would work out but... I know I need to loose weight but... I would eat right but...

Is your "but" getting in the way???

Are you the type of person that can't wait till the Biggest Loser comes on so that you can pull out the bag of chips and enjoy the show???

"Alright, let's see what they are doing on Biggest Loser tonight!!!"
Well TODAY is the day for change!!!  We are living in the "INFORMATION AGE."  Meaning, we have so much information and doing very little with it.  Look at any book store -- Barnes and Nobles, Amazon, Books A Million -- there are millions of books about how to get healthy, how to get motivated, how to choose the right diet, how to eat the right foods -- and with all that information and all the blogs out there, we as people are steady getting bigger and bigger by the day.  It appears that we can "Take on the World" but we can't get our weight together.

I don't want to make you feel good, or make you feel comfortable in the state that you are in because there are too many people getting the diagnosis of "diabetic, high-blood pressure, obese" every single day.  We know what we "ought" to do but our "but" is in the way of us doing anything about it.  I want to motivate you to get your "but" out of the way.

In the book, God Calling by two listeners, it says....

Limitless is My Miracle-working Power in the Universe, though it has limitations in each individual life, but only to the extent of the lack of vision of that individual.  There is no limit to My Power to save.  Also there is no limit to My desire and longing to save.  My Hand is not shortened and it is "stretched out still," longing and waiting to be allowed to bless and help and save.
Think how tenderly I respect the right of each individual soul.  Never forcing upon it My Help.  My Salvation.  Perhaps in all My suffering for humanity that is the hardest, the restraint of the Divine Impatience and longing to help, until the call of the soul gives Me My right to act.


Wow, isn't that something ...God won't even interfere if you don't give him the right to act upon your will -- we have to really want to do something and His hand is there to help us -- to save us.  We must for ourselves, and our families.  No more excuses -- let's kick the couch and get our "butts" in high gear.  Don't be discouraged with this -- be encouraged -- "We" can do it!  Be a "change agent." -- Pass it on....




Until next time...

Please leave a comment on the left.  Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

Bisi said...

Beautiful, l like the comment. If you want to do something, you will find a way. If not you will find an excuse. So true!!